Advertise Here

This site is dedicated to perfume lovers

- Another Blogger Blog's


by sunnyD
Review: I discovered this perfume 2 years ago whilst working in perfume retail and it is my all time favorite. Gucci Eau De Parfum II is a very soft perfume, I love it because it is very fresh without being citrus and not sickly sweet like many floral scents. Although it is very feminine it does remind me a little of Burberry Touch for Men, which I also like, but it doesn’t remind me of any other women’s perfumes. It works well with my skin chemistry but because it is very light I like to layer it with the matching body lotion. This scent is perfect for summer wear. I also think the bottle design is beautiful, although the heavy glass top is a little impractical. There is also a purse spray which is more user-friendly but less economic. I would recommend this scent to anyone who is looking for a unique, subtle fragrance.

0 ความคิดเห็น: